Offical-Logo
Offical-Logo
Zhengzhou, Henan China
24 hours At your service

goldcorp marigold mining company

Goldcorp completes sale of Marigold Mine -

Marigold was a joint venture operation between Goldcorp who was the operator and 66.7% partner and Barrick who was the 33.3% partner.

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp completes sale of Marigold Mine -

Marigold was a joint venture operation between Goldcorp who was the operator and 66.7% partner and Barrick who was the 33.3% partner.

Get PriceEmail contact

加拿大Goldcorp公司 - MBA智库百科

2015-11-7  Goldcorp is a leading gold producer engaged in gold mining and related activities including exploration, extraction, processing and reclamation.

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp to Sell Marigold Mine - Yahoo

Gold miner Goldcorp Inc. announced that the company along with its joint venture partner Barrick Gold Corp. will sell their respective stakes in Marigold mine in Humboldt County, Nev. to Silver ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Silver Standard Buying Marigold Mine from Goldcorp ...

2020-4-8  Silver Standard Buying Marigold Mine from Goldcorp, Barrick March 2014 US Canada Silver Standard Resources agreed in early February to purchase the Marigold gold mine in northern Nevada from subsidiaries of Goldcorp and Barrick Gold for $275 million in cash. Goldcorp is 66.7% owner and operator of the mine; Barrick holds the remaining 33.3%.

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp

The Company will also complete metallurgical test work and a structural geological model associated with the APEX target. In addition, Goldcorp will be evaluating the potential to reprocess historic tailings, while conducting hydrological and geochemical studies to

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp to Sell Marigold Mine - Yahoo

Marigold is jointly owned by Goldcorp and Barrick where the former is the operator with 66.7% stake while the latter holds the remaining 33.3% interest. The sale of the mine is in line with Goldcorp’s strategy of focusing on core assets, thereby creating value for shareholders.

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp sells Marigold mine to Silver Standard

Gold miner Goldcorp and joint-venture (JV) partner Barrick Gold have sold the Marigold mine, in Humboldt County, Nevada, to Silver Standard Resources for $275-million in cash, subject to certain ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp Inc Marigold Mine in Elko, NV with Reviews

Find 58 listings related to Goldcorp Inc Marigold Mine in Elko on YP. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Goldcorp Inc Marigold Mine locations in Elko, NV.

Get PriceEmail contact

SSR Mining

SSR Mining completed the acquisition of Marigold on April 4, 2014 and published an updated technical report in July 2018. In production since 1989, Marigold is a large run-of-mine heap leach operation with several open pits, waste rock stockpiles, leach pads, a carbon absorption facility, and a carbon processing and gold refining facility.

Get PriceEmail contact

加拿大Goldcorp公司 - MBA智库百科

2015-11-7  Goldcorp is a leading gold producer engaged in gold mining and related activities including exploration, extraction, processing and reclamation.The Company’s operating assets include the Red Lake, Porcupine and Musselwhite gold mines in Canada ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp Completes Sale of Marigold Mine - PR

2021-2-9  (All Amounts in U.S. dollars unless stated otherwise) VANCOUVER, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - GOLDCORP INC. (TSX: G) (NYSE: GG) today announced that the Company and their joint venture partner ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp to Sell Marigold Mine - Yahoo Finance

Gold miner Goldcorp Inc. announced that the company along with its joint venture partner Barrick Gold Corp. will sell their respective stakes in Marigold mine in Humboldt County, Nev. to Silver Standard Resources Inc. for $275 million in cash. The transaction is expected to close in Apr 2014. The completion of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp to Sell Marigold Mine - Yahoo

Gold miner Goldcorp Inc. announced that the company along with its joint venture partner Barrick Gold Corp. will sell their respective stakes in Marigold mine in Humboldt County, Nev. to Silver ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp, Barrick selling stakes in Nevada mine - The ...

2021-3-4  Goldcorp Inc., the company that has made a $2.6-billion hostile takeover offer for smaller rival Osisko Mining Corp., is selling its joint-venture interest in a Nevada gold mine.

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp sells Marigold mine to Silver ... - Mining

Gold miner Goldcorp and joint-venture (JV) partner Barrick Gold have sold the Marigold mine, in Humboldt County, Nevada, to Silver Standard Resources for $275-million in cash, subject to certain ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Marigold Gold Mine - IndustryAbout

2021-3-5  Marigold Gold Mine Details Parent ... Annual Production: 75,000 ounces of gold (2012), 3,700 ounces of Silver (2010) Owner: Glamis Marigold Mining Company; Shareholders: Silver Standard Resources Inc; ... Notes: Goldcorp Inc sold Marigold Mine to Silver Standard in 2014. ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp, Barrick selling Marigold mine for $275M

2014-12-27  On Jan. 13, Vancouver-based Goldcorp offered $2.4 billion for fellow Canadian gold company Osisko Mining Corp. Goldcorp is one of Canada's largest

Get PriceEmail contact

Silver Standard Buying Marigold Mine from Goldcorp ...

2020-4-8  The company also has two wholly owned, feasibility-stage projects, Pitarrilla in Mexico and San Luis in Peru. Commenting on the Marigold purchase, Silver Standard President and CEO John Smith said, “This acquisition accomplishes our strategic goal of adding an operating mine in a well-established, low-risk mining jurisdiction.

Get PriceEmail contact

Is Diversification Into Gold Paying off for Silver Miners ...

2014-7-10  Barrick Gold and Goldcorp sold Marigold as a part of their effort to get rid of underperforming mines. Unlike Silver Wheaton and Hecla Mining, Silver Standard Resources financed the

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp to Sell Marigold Mine - Yahoo

Gold miner Goldcorp Inc. announced that the company along with its joint venture partner Barrick Gold Corp. will sell their respective stakes in Marigold mine in Humboldt County, Nev. to Silver ...

Get PriceEmail contact

加拿大Goldcorp公司 - MBA智库百科

2015-11-7  Goldcorp is a leading gold producer engaged in gold mining and related activities including exploration, extraction, processing and reclamation.The Company’s operating assets include the Red Lake, Porcupine and Musselwhite gold mines in Canada ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp - CompaniesHistory

Goldcorp Inc. (Goldcorp) profile and corporate video Goldcorp Inc. (Goldcorp) is a gold producer engaged in the operation, exploration, development and acquisition of precious metal properties in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Central and South America. As of December 31, 2011, its producing mining properties were consisted of the Red Lake, Porcupine and Musselwhite []

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp Completes Sale of Marigold Mine - PR

2021-2-9  (All Amounts in U.S. dollars unless stated otherwise) VANCOUVER, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - GOLDCORP INC. (TSX: G) (NYSE: GG) today announced that the Company and their joint venture partner ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp - Goldcorp - Marigold Glassdoor

Very good people and leadership, positive work environment, great compensation and benefits

Get PriceEmail contact

Goldcorp, Barrick selling Marigold mine for $275M

2014-12-27  On Jan. 13, Vancouver-based Goldcorp offered $2.4 billion for fellow Canadian gold company Osisko Mining Corp. Goldcorp is one of Canada's largest

Get PriceEmail contact

Marigold Gold Mine - IndustryAbout

2021-3-5  Marigold Gold Mine Details Parent ... Annual Production: 75,000 ounces of gold (2012), 3,700 ounces of Silver (2010) Owner: Glamis Marigold Mining Company; Shareholders: Silver Standard Resources Inc; ... Notes: Goldcorp Inc sold Marigold Mine to Silver Standard in 2014. ...

Get PriceEmail contact

5 Important Developments in the Nevada Mining

SSR Mining Inc. is expanding Marigold Mine near Valmy, Nevada. SSR Mining Inc. acquired 21,992 acres at Trenton Canyon and Buffalo Valley from Newmont Goldcorp Corp. and Fairmile Gold Mining Inc. for $22 million. After the deal is complete, Marigold Mines will have 48,926 acres. Marigold Mine is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2019. Read ...

Get PriceEmail contact

1 Nevada Mining Association 2009 Nevada Mining

Patricia Maloney, P.E. Goldcorp Marigold Mining Company Las Vegas Reno . 6 Nevada Mining Association 2009 MINING IN NEVADA is partly because recently enacted term limits mean a faster turnover and short-er time for elected officials to learn and understand the industry. “The growth in ...

Get PriceEmail contact

Is Diversification Into Gold Paying off for Silver Miners ...

2014-7-10  Barrick Gold and Goldcorp sold Marigold as a part of their effort to get rid of underperforming mines. Unlike Silver Wheaton and Hecla Mining, Silver Standard Resources financed the

Get PriceEmail contact